"Mitchovich"

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 1, 2005
      Look at "according to Shtetlseeker, Lacarak is in Serbia." and you
      will see "Mitchovich" next door.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, nhasior@a... wrote:
      > Hi Jean,
      > according to Shtetlseeker, Lacarak, exact spelling, is in Serbia.
      > have you found Mitchovich ?
      > Noreen
    • Jeanann Jameson
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 1, 2005
        thanks for your help. happy new year jean
        --- johnqadam <johnqadam@...> wrote:

        > Look at "according to Shtetlseeker, Lacarak is in
        > Serbia." and you
        > will see "Mitchovich" next door.
        >
        > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, nhasior@a...
        > wrote:
        > > Hi Jean,
        > > according to Shtetlseeker, Lacarak, exact
        > spelling, is in Serbia.
        > > have you found Mitchovich ?
        > > Noreen

        http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
      • Jeanann Jameson
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 1, 2005
          hi and happy new year. i believe they are close to
          each other but someone said there was a mountain
          between the two towns. i found out my grandparents
          lived in both towns. i still can't figure out how to
          spell my grandmothers last name. i have tried many
          variations for ellis island but can't find anything.
          still looking. jean

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250