Re: [S-R] Re: a town

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi Jean,
      according to Shtetlseeker, Lacarak, exact spelling, is in Serbia.
      have you found Mitchovich ?
      Noreen

    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 1, 2005
        Look at "according to Shtetlseeker, Lacarak is in Serbia." and you
        will see "Mitchovich" next door.

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, nhasior@a... wrote:
        > Hi Jean,
        > according to Shtetlseeker, Lacarak, exact spelling, is in Serbia.
        > have you found Mitchovich ?
        > Noreen
      • Jeanann Jameson
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 1, 2005
          thanks for your help. happy new year jean
          --- johnqadam <johnqadam@...> wrote:

          > Look at "according to Shtetlseeker, Lacarak is in
          > Serbia." and you
          > will see "Mitchovich" next door.
          >
          > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, nhasior@a...
          > wrote:
          > > Hi Jean,
          > > according to Shtetlseeker, Lacarak, exact
          > spelling, is in Serbia.
          > > have you found Mitchovich ?
          > > Noreen

          http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
        • Jeanann Jameson
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 1, 2005
            hi and happy new year. i believe they are close to
            each other but someone said there was a mountain
            between the two towns. i found out my grandparents
            lived in both towns. i still can't figure out how to
            spell my grandmothers last name. i have tried many
            variations for ellis island but can't find anything.
            still looking. jean

            http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250