RE: [S-R] Christmas soup!

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
      All of my relatives named Olenik lived in Youngstown, Ohio as far as I know.
      My maternal grandmother was an Olenik. Her father and mother immigrated
      here around 1908 or so. None of this info is permanently etched in my brain
      right now...due with 3rd baby in Feb. I haven't gotten very far in the
      research to see where my great grandfathers siblings if any came with him.
      I know Dr. Joe Q, who is on this list, might possibly be a relative on the
      Olenik side. Sorry I don't have any other info to share.

      Janet

      _____