Re: [S-R] Christmas

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 23, 2004
      Roast weenies on the grille for Christmas dinner, eh?

      > From: Nick Holcz <nickh@...>
      > Date: 2004/12/23 Thu AM 01:23:03 EST
      > To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [S-R] Christmas
      >

      > Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah,or whatever you follow, to you all.
      >
      > Nick
      > PS the forecast Maximum temperature for Perth Western Australia is 95 F

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Nick Holcz
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 23, 2004
        At 11:53 PM 23/12/2004, you wrote:

        >Roast weenies on the grille for Christmas dinner, eh?

        Roast Weenies?

        Nick
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 23, 2004
          Wiener, Hot Dogs, Sausage, dog, frank, link....

          > From: Nick Holcz <nickh@...>
          > Date: 2004/12/23 Thu AM 11:23:48 EST
          > To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [S-R] Christmas
          >

          > At 11:53 PM 23/12/2004, you wrote:
          >
          > >Roast weenies on the grille for Christmas dinner, eh?
          >
          > Roast Weenies?
          >
          > Nick

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Janet
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 23, 2004
            Hot dogs...not sure if there is a different name for them in Australia.

            Janet

            _____

            >Roast weenies on the grille for Christmas dinner, eh?

            Roast Weenies?

            Nick

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129afg1el/M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=gr
            oups/S=1705040837:HM/EXP=1103905431/A=2455396/R=0/SIG=119u9qmi7/*http://smal
            lbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/> click here

            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=groups/S=
            :HM/A=2455396/rand=241168792>

            _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          • Nick Holcz
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 23, 2004
              At 12:59 AM 24/12/2004, you wrote:

              >Wiener, Hot Dogs, Sausage, dog, frank, link....

              OK thanks, no we have turkey,ham and other traditional stuff as well as
              prawns ( shrimp to you) and a BBQ and don't forget most important a few beers.

              Nick
            • Nick Holcz
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 23, 2004
                At 01:01 AM 24/12/2004, you wrote:

                >Hot dogs...not sure if there is a different name for them in Australia.
                >
                >Janet
                >
                > _____
                Thanks, yes we do have hot dogs. I don't think they are as popular as in
                the U.S.

                Nick
              • Caye Caswick
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 23, 2004
                  ICE, ICE, ICE -- or else that beer will be yuck!

                  Merry Christmas on the Barbie!!

                  Caye

                  --- Nick Holcz <nickh@...> wrote:

                  > At 12:59 AM 24/12/2004, you wrote:
                  >
                  > >Wiener, Hot Dogs, Sausage, dog, frank, link....
                  >
                  > OK thanks, no we have turkey,ham and other
                  > traditional stuff as well as
                  > prawns ( shrimp to you) and a BBQ and don't forget
                  > most important a few beers.
                  >
                  > Nick

                  http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
                • Nick Holcz
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 23, 2004
                    At 01:21 AM 24/12/2004, you wrote:

                    >ICE, ICE, ICE -- or else that beer will be yuck!
                    >
                    >Merry Christmas on the Barbie!!
                    >

                    >Caye

                    Warm beer is definitely not on in Australia mine will be icy cold like always.

                    Nick
                  • Don Havlicek
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 23, 2004
                      17" ????
                      That's a dusting ... we had 27" yesterday .. and I'm only 1/2 down the
                      driveway ... have to be in Michigan tonight!
                      Don Havlicek
                      Connersville, IN <---- 60 West of Dayton!

                      p.s. Vesele vianoce a stastvily novy rok!

                      Janet wrote:
                      > Why thanks...ha ha - I'm stitting in over 17 inches of snow in Dayton, Ohio.
                      > It's supposed to be a whopping high of 10 degreed Fahrenheit tomorrow!
                      >
                      > Ditto to what Nick said!
                      > Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukkah or whatever you follow!
                      >
                      > Janet
                      >
                      > _____

                    • June McKee
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 18, 2006
                        Dear Vladimir,

                        A very Merry Christmas to you and yours too!
                        June McKee