Kalman - Narcis - Goldinak

  • Tarzantu2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2000
      I would like to thank Helene, Joe and Paul for responding to my initial posting regarding my above ancestors. I need to have something clarified for me though as to normal procedures. Helene and Paul replied to me via direct email and Joe replied with - reply to Slovak Roots at Onelist. On 1-30, I repied to Helene via direct email, with no response. But I notice her frequent replies to others within the Onelist format. Should all communication be within the Onelist format? I was going to email Joe and Paul directly, but thought I better check this out first. Thanks.
    • Maura Petzolt
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2000
        There is no "rule" on replying to messages. The list is set up to reply
        to list, so unless you click on the person's address it won't go just to
        them. With a medium size list like this that's probably ok.

        You can also see how your email program is set up, some set up reply to
        sender and some set it up differently.

        A general guideline is if you think others will benefit from the post,
        send it to the list. If it's private information, send it directly to
        the person.

        Hope that helps!

        Maura
        Listowner SLOVAK-ROOTS