RE: Prozac? & Software

  • Rod Kratochwill
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2000
      WoW! Thanks for all the responses, what a great group.

      RE: Software

      I have looked at some of the software packages and have always been afraid
      of spending money on lots o' CD's with data as I have had little success
      finding anything about the Kratochwill name in any of my other searches. I
      would hate to pay for all those disks and not find any useful info on them.

      I think I have heard of Personal Ancestral File before, I'll have to check,
      I may even have downloaded it before :O

      I assume GEDCOM support is important for transferring data to other
      programs, is that correct?

      I will check out the genealogy computing resources for more info on picking
      a package.

      RE: Prozac

      I am unable to postpone my trip to Prague. My siblings and I have already
      booked our flights and hotels. The family research wasn't the idea behind
      the trip and I just thought I'd see if there was anything useful I could do
      while I was there.

      I will check into the various Prozacs, Prosacov (Slovak), Prosaciv (Rusyn)
      and Porszacs
      (Hungarian) and get back on what I find out.

      Sounds like it could be the Prosec~ mentioned in the Czech Super Atlas. Um,
      what is the Czech Super Atlas? Should I be able to locate that in my local
      book super store perhaps? I don't have a good map and would like to get
      one.

      As someone mentioned my name is interesting :) Some of us have adjusted the
      Czech meaning 'an amusing man' to "International Man of Leisure" :)

      I have found several sites in the Internet that have information on the
      Kratochvile castle,

      http://www.gaminator.com/peter/snaps/czech/krat.htm

      which looks to be in the same area as the Budvar brewery. We are thinking
      about making a day trip to that area.

      Thanks again for all the info, I will go off now and do some work and report
      back on my progress.

      Rod

      http://web.tampabay.rr.com/rkrato