Re: Prozac?

  • Helenezx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 12, 2000
      In a message dated 2/12/0 4:49:19 PM, elliek@... writes:

      << rkrato@... >>

      Hi Rob,

      Did you locate your ancestral village ? Could it be Prosec~ - there are 4
      listed in the Czech Super Atlas. If you have any clues e mail to me and I
      would be glad to try to help you figure out which one is yours.

      Your name is interesting - did you know of Kratchtoqville Castle - it's a
      lovely place in southern Bohemia and now houses a museum of animation and
      cartoons.

      Helped a family find roots in Krachtoqville Moravia last summer - it's a
      tiny village.

      Know you will have a great visit!

      A simple hand drawn or computer generated family tree is extremely useful
      with names and dates because when you find family - the first names will be
      repeated in each generation and it gets very confusing. Take several copies -
      if computer printed, even better. - keep one to make notes on and some for
      the family you find.

      helene
      helenezx@...