Slovak Pride database - are you listed?

  • helenezx
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2004
      We have 23,000 listings of surnames and villages in the Slovak
      Pride data base maintained by the Slovak Heritage & Folklore
      Society International. Welcome your surnames & villages, if
      known, to be added to the list.

      Glad to look up your surnames and give you contact info for
      others searching the same surname or village

      Or glad to give you your current listing and welcome additions
      and corrections.

      You can view the entire data base - except for the most recent
      1,000 additions (to be added in January ) at

      www.our-slovakia.com

      or www.helenezx.homestead.com

      The Winter 2005 issue of Slovakia is in the mail - glad to send
      you a free sample copy. It is the 72nd issue.

      Happy Holidays!

      helene cincebeaux
      helenezx@...
    • Monica
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008
        My surnames are listed! they all may not be related but they are my
        ancentry's surnames. Here they are:

        Buzik Stara Tura NITRA Kurutz-Kosinar

        Chudik Mikulasova SARIS Matsko
        Chudik Popud.-Mocidlany NITRA Humphries-Brooks
        Chudik Snina ZEMPLIN Pirich
        Chudik Stara Tura NITRA Kurutz-Kosinar
        Chudikova Cukalovce ZEMPLIN Wovchko

        Chvastek Terchova TRENCIN Chaste