BORTE

  • Cletemag@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 1999
      This is my background that I am searching. Carl and Theresa BORTE came to
      America from Breslau, Germany in 1875, according to the family. They had six
      children all born in Germany - Paul (my grandfather) Joseph, Agnes, Mary and
      twins (died in infancy). Would like to know Carl and Theresa's parents'
      names, birth dates of both and marriage date - Carl and Theresa's birth
      dates, marriage date and how and when they came from Germany.

      Thank you,
      Jo