Re: Prozac?

  • Rosamken@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 12, 2000
      Dear Rod:

      I downloaded FREE from the LDS site (given by another emailer) their PAF
      (Personal Ancestry File) program. I am not too computer literate, but I have
      found this free program very "computer friendly"...great place to start.

      Good Luck and God Bless
      Rosemary - Las Vegas
    • Gregory J. Kopchak
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 12, 2000
        Rosemary:

        Did you know that using GEDCOM output built into PAF you can export all your
        data to a special shareware version Brother's Keeper that has a Slovak
        language output. No need to rekey data.

        Great way to send family sheets to the old country in a format they can
        read.

        One warning, when you switch Brother's Keeper to Slovak mode even the menus
        go Slovak, so write down at minimum the location of the menu item that
        switches back to English.

        Greg Kopchak
        http://www.iarelative.com

        I downloaded FREE from the LDS site (given by another emailer) their PAF
        (Personal Ancestry File) program. I am not too computer literate, but I
        have
        found this free program very "computer friendly"...great place to start.

        Good Luck and God Bless
        Rosemary - Las Vegas

        GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds. Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
        Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW.

      • Rosamken@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 12, 2000
          Greg...

          Thanks for the info about Brothers Keeper and PAF. I am still trying to
          crack the wall about my grannie...But when I do that info will be helpful.

          God Bless
          Rosemary - Las Vegas
        • Helenezx@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 12, 2000
            In a message dated 2/12/0 4:49:19 PM, elliek@... writes:

            << rkrato@... >>

            Hi Rob,

            Did you locate your ancestral village ? Could it be Prosec~ - there are 4
            listed in the Czech Super Atlas. If you have any clues e mail to me and I
            would be glad to try to help you figure out which one is yours.

            Your name is interesting - did you know of Kratchtoqville Castle - it's a
            lovely place in southern Bohemia and now houses a museum of animation and
            cartoons.

            Helped a family find roots in Krachtoqville Moravia last summer - it's a
            tiny village.

            Know you will have a great visit!

            A simple hand drawn or computer generated family tree is extremely useful
            with names and dates because when you find family - the first names will be
            repeated in each generation and it gets very confusing. Take several copies -
            if computer printed, even better. - keep one to make notes on and some for
            the family you find.

            helene
            helenezx@...