The Old Shop

  • Amanda Lovitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2004
      Hi Nick

      I spoke to my Mum on the weekend, and she remembered your Dad's shop. Many
      things are quite fuzzy in her memory these days, but she actually remembered
      that one. She said she could never understand why Dad couldn't get stuff at
      the shop near my Grandma's house, and why he had to drive 'all that way'
      from Hilton to get things at that shop! Then she remembered that she
      thought the man there came from Czechoslovakia like Dad.

      Amanda