Western Austrailia

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16 2:56 AM
      Hi Amanda and Nick,
      Thanks for a very interesting summary of Western Austrailia, Nick, I read
      the two referred websites and enjoyed learning about Austrailia. our dollars
      are similar in worth, your military enlists one year younger than ours (17) and
      voting is mandatory. However, with some 26,000 plus miles of coastline, i am
      surprised that mining and not fishing is the primary natural resource. yet,
      what a fabulous and incredible natural resource is found in your country's
      mining. Amanda, i read with great interest your referred website about the
      Superpit. It is amazing that the pit is mined 24 hours a day. that is one huge
      production. i found your picture! that waterpipe is quote a feat for its
      day and CyOconnor's fate was sad. but it seems his engineering plans made it
      all possible.
      My youngest son always had a desire to go to Austrailia and i hope he does
      get there one day. My friend's son and new wife went to Austrailia on their
      honeymoon.
      Amanda, it is very interesting that you and your husband would consider
      living in Slovakia someday. that is my dream. if things work out well, I would
      like to retire and live in the eastern part of Slovakia, in either the Kezmarok
      area or the Presov area. Those towns are north east of Banska Stiavnica.
      thank you for an enjoyable morning of research. I thoroughly enjoyed the
      information.
      Best wishes,
      Noreen