Can anyone make out the handwriting on this?

  • meg-n-andysmom@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2004
      Hi all,

      I am trying to figure out exactly what my great grandmother's baptismal certificate says in the hand written part. I'm assuming it's in Slovak or Hungarian. I know that the typewritten certificate itself is in Latin. I know some of you are very good at figuring this kind of thing out, so I thought I would see if any of you could decipher the handwriting for me. The picture of the document is in the photo section under the McKinley folder - it's the only picture in there. If you can't read it or need better resolution, let me know and I'll e-mail it directly to you.

      Thanks much,

      Janet McKinley