Re: [S-R] [Admin] Reminders about scope of list

  • Terry Karkos
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2004
      Hi, Maura. I just goofed when I added a record to the database for the table K-O. Should have read the instructions first, sorry. Put all the names I was looking for under my record (Terry Karkos) instead of just the '"K" names. And I can't just go in there and delete my record and do it the correct way. Sorry to bother you.

      Terry Karkos