Family History - Genealogy - Perich (Pirics)

  • Gerry Prich
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2000
      Hi:

      Sorry I can't offer assistance regarding your search, but you definitely got
      my attention. Have been looking for leads regarding my grandfather who's
      name was Juraj Pric -- born in Kremnicka, near Banska Bystrica. Did run
      across the surname in one Hungarian reference on a business survey in the
      1800's, but that's it. Anyway, the similarities were enough to catch my
      eye+ACE- Good Luck+ACEAIQ-

      +AF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8-
      +AF8AXwBf-

      Message: 4
      Date: 5 Feb 2000 16:56:40 -0000
      From: Jawjohnson16+AEA-cs.com
      Subject: Family History - Genealogy - Perich (Pirics) and Fedorko Lines

      Hello Everyone,

      HELP+ACEAIQAh- I am trying to search for information on the village where my
      great-grandfather says he came from. His name Juaraj (George) Perich
      (Pirics) supposedly born in Austria-Hungary 1886 in this area Lachovce,
      Ungvarska, Austria-Hungary. I am clueless as to whether this is in the
      Balkan lands. All I know is that Cossacks where in the family -- so this
      line tends to be russian. As for Fedorko --- her name is Mary born 3 March
      1886 -- she might be from the Carpatho-Ruysn area. Can anyone out there
      help me with ideas on where to look for more information.

      Thank you.