Re: Scenery

  • amiak27
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2004
      Thanks for the photos. We have been speculating about our Kecers
      coming from that area. It will be nice to share with that side of
      the family.

      Ron

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Andrea Vangor" <drav@o...>
      wrote:
      > For those like me who have family from the Ols~ava River valley
      region, there are some photographs taken around Kecerovce on these
      sites. People are flying ultra-lights or whatever you call them.
      It's a few miles northeast of Kos~ice.