Scenery

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2004
      For those like me who have family from the Ols~ava River valley region, there are some photographs taken around Kecerovce on these sites. People are flying ultra-lights or whatever you call them. It's a few miles northeast of Kos~ice.

      http://www.zakladna.sk/kecerovce2004.htm

      http://www.zakladna.sk/kecerovce2003.htm

      http://www.tuke.sk/tu-klm/kecer4-1.htm

    • amiak27
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2004
        Thanks for the photos. We have been speculating about our Kecers
        coming from that area. It will be nice to share with that side of
        the family.

        Ron

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Andrea Vangor" <drav@o...>