Re: [S-R] Village Name

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2004
      Dear whoever was looking for Hudlice and Nove Sedlo,
      There are two places in Czech rep, called Hudlice and two called Nove Sedlo.
      So, your ancestors came nicely from what is now Czech republic.
      Nothing to do with Ukraine or Ulic.
      In order to find anything there you will have to find a Czech genealogist, who will do that for you.
      Look at CGSI site. They have a list of them.
      Best regards,
      Vladimir