Re: [S-R] Lipany - Which Surnames?

  • kathiraisa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi Adrienne

      Yes, I have researched the LDS microfilms for Lipiany. Actually I have them
      on permanent loan at the FHC near me. My surnames in Lipiany are Miko,
      Korponay and Pardovits; then Petrik and Lenarth from Kosicke Hamre/Kassa Hamor
      (which no longer exists as it is under water). It seems that my Petriks can
      be found in Velky Folkmar as well, but I still haven't researched that village
      yet.

      Best regards.
      Kathi

      In a message dated 11/1/2004 2:24:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      woteger@... writes:

      I've seen a couple of people researching the town of Lipany, Slovakia.

      Which surnames are you researching?

      I've found a lot of info on the LDS Microfilms for Lipany.

      My surnames are:

      Kurutz

      Stroncer

      Gold

      Csaki

      Krajczer

      Let me know if any of these sound familiar!

      Thanks,
      Adrienne