Re: [S-R] Slovak Expatriate card

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2004
      Michael,
      This is a topic dear to my heart for I have been trying for two years to
      obtain the privilege of this card. Your hangup is the Slovak club and my hangup
      is that I do not know the Slovak language. also, didn't you find that it was
      difficult to get all the no-criminal records and the doctor's certificate all
      within the 90 day period that they all must be stamped?
      I came very close last year and then lost out because it took the translator
      two months to do my translations and so it was submitted three weeks beyond
      the 90 day limit. i am in the process of trying it again.
      Noreen