Re: Lachovce

  • joe@gsphdean.gsph.pitt.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2000
      Hi! Lachovce/Lachivci is about 15 miles southeast of Uzhorod (Ungvar).
      This is now in Ukraine, very close to the Slovak border.

      Joe Armata
      joe@...

      >From: Jawjohnson16@...
      >
      >HELP!!! I am trying to search for information on the village where my
      great-grandfather says he came from. His name Juaraj (George) Perich
      (Pirics) supposedly born in Austria-Hungary 1886 in this area Lachovce,
      Ungvarska, Austria-Hungary.
    • Jawjohnson16@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2000
        Thanks to all who helped me find the needed information on Lachovce!!!!