Plichta Grandmother RE: [S-R] Tomkos of Malcice

  • Frank R. Plichta
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 16 7:10 AM
      I must have missed something earlier. Just returned home form a trip and
      found this message introducing PLICHTA.

      I maintain an extensive database of PLICHTAs from around the world. I'm not
      sure who is asking the question but I would welcome an opportunity to
      discuss the PLICHTA connection.

      Frank R. Plichta
      "Searching the World for PLICHTAs"
      "Já hl'adám Plichtovi na celom Svete."
      "Já hledám Plichtovi na celém Svêtê."
      "Szukanie PLICHTów na calym swiecie."
      "Das die Welt fuer PLICHTA suchen."
      "Je cherche le monde pour la famille PLICHTA."
      "Buscando el mundo por los PLICHTA."
      "Quaerere summa reum familia PLICHTA."
      I would appreciate receiving ANY information, about ANY Plichta, from ANY
      place, at ANY time in history.