Re: [S-R] Foregn Characters

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2004
      I had a 'limited amount' of success cutting & pasting
      from the Slovak/English/Slovak on-line dictionary --
      although it is difficult to get grammar correct -- but
      for a quick conveyance, it worked for me. The
      diacritical marks paste along (not that I can speak
      Slovak, but I realize their verbs aren't in the same
      place in a sentence as ours would be).

      Caye

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/FvNolB/TM

      http://vote.yahoo.com