Re: Velke Kliz

  • JMatuch537@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2000
      I have to submit my surnames to the Czech Slovak Genealogy Society soon.
      They ask for the Village which is Velke Kliz County whcih I'm not sure of
      Region Which I believe is Nitra. Would SKS help me with this.

      Thank you

      Ruth
    • Helenezx@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2000
        In a message dated 2/5/0 5:10:23 PM, JMatuch537@... writes:

        << Velke Kliz County whcih I'm not sure of
        Region Which I believe is Nitra >>

        Hi Ruth -

        Velke Kliz is in Nitra County - guess region would be western Slovakia

        helene