Re: [S-R] Transitions Online article part one

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2004
      Tourism really is a consideration. someone had mentioned that the Slovak
      websites mainly concentrate on the areas of ski vacations. I am sure that, other
      than places which provide entertainment or religious significance, it is
      difficult for residents of small Slovak villages to understand the interest which
      people have in them. Helene C. is one of the few people who organize tours for
      people which give to visitors the opportunity to see their ancestral villages
      as part of the larger tour. Since Helene can communicate in Slovak, she can
      explain to the residents the interest in their villages for its own sake.