RE: Ethnography was RE: [S-R] Re: 1869 Hungarian census

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 6, 2004
      Dear Noreen,

      There are 33 copies of it at www.abebooks.com, starting at $12.00.

      Janet

      -----Original Message-----
      From: nhasior@... [mailto:nhasior@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 5:47 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Ethnography was RE: [S-R] Re: 1869 Hungarian census

      Bill and Janet,
      where can one order a copy of "Proper Peasants"? I could not find anything.
      thanks,
      Noreen

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • bill tarkulich
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 6, 2004
        That's where I'm heading. I've probably purchased over 40 books via the
        abebooks network. Best thing that's happened to out of print book
        distribution in decades....

      • nhasior@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 6, 2004
          Janet,