Re: Ethnography was RE: [S-R] Re: 1869 Hungarian census

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 6, 2004
      Bill and Janet,
      where can one order a copy of "Proper Peasants"? I could not find anything.
      thanks,
      Noreen

    • Janet Kozlay
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 6, 2004
        Dear Noreen,

        There are 33 copies of it at www.abebooks.com, starting at $12.00.

        Janet

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 6, 2004
          That's where I'm heading. I've probably purchased over 40 books via the
          abebooks network. Best thing that's happened to out of print book
          distribution in decades....

        • nhasior@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 6, 2004
            Janet,