CGSI & Nase Rodina

  • k2kadlec
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      I just recently joined the CGSI and their newsletter is wonderful.
      I received the June 2004 issue with my member handbook and it's all
      about Czech's in the Caledonia, Wisconsin area. I'm from Wisconsin
      but currently live in Los Angeles.

      The newsletter was also plastered full of mentions of my last name,
      Kadlec.

      It seems like an excellent group. I'm really glad I joined.

      Kristine Kadlec
      http://www.kristinekadlec.com