RE: [S-R] "Honestus" Revisited

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 1 8:29 AM

      Well-put -- I think we've all had alcohol-related
      issues -- whether it be immediate or distant family --
      and having been humbled by the work ethic here.
      Vlad did a good job of explaining situations, I agree.
      Even I wonder why my gram was the one and only
      sibling (of 9) to come here -- maybe she had some
      secrets left behind that she needed to abandon. I'm
      prepared to uncover some fool's gold amid my treasure
      -- thanks for sharing.

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 6 2:12 PM
        I scanned in the entire 25 page summary of
        Tradicie slovenskej rodiny. Zost. Marta Botikova, Sona Svecova, Kornelia
        Jakubikova. Brtislava: Veda, 1997. 242p. [HQ622.4.T733 1997 Regenstein
        which is referenced in the URL you provided below. If you want it, I'll
        email it to you privately.