Re: [S-R] Tomkos of Malcice

  • geniekid39
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29, 2004
      -No, but I am not sure, at this point, who is related to whom-- In
      SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick <ccaswick@y...> wrote:

      > There were Tomko/Tomco/Tomchos at my gram's church --
      > some in her wedding party -- and I'm pretty sure there
      > are many many more still in Cleveland -- my gram was
      > married in 1926. If I remember . . . and w/o checking
      > my databases . . . I believe one of the Tomko gals
      > married a Seman -- does that ring a bell?
      >

      > Caye
      >

      > --- geniekid39 <geniekid39@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick
      > > <ccaswick@y...>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > And if they lived in Cleveland . . . so do I.
      > > >

      > > > Caye
      > > > The Plichta grandmother came from Cleveland, but
      > > then her family
      > > returned to Europe. I don't know if the Tomko's are
      > > related-we have
      > > discovered more members of the family came over
      > > thean we were told.

      > > Malcice
      > > load of

      > > > New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!

      > http://vote.yahoo.com
    • Frank R. Plichta
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 16, 2004
        I must have missed something earlier. Just returned home form a trip and
        found this message introducing PLICHTA.

        I maintain an extensive database of PLICHTAs from around the world. I'm not
        sure who is asking the question but I would welcome an opportunity to
        discuss the PLICHTA connection.

        Frank R. Plichta
        "Searching the World for PLICHTAs"
        "Já hl'adám Plichtovi na celom Svete."
        "Já hledám Plichtovi na celém Svêtê."
        "Szukanie PLICHTów na calym swiecie."
        "Das die Welt fuer PLICHTA suchen."
        "Je cherche le monde pour la famille PLICHTA."
        "Buscando el mundo por los PLICHTA."
        "Quaerere summa reum familia PLICHTA."
        I would appreciate receiving ANY information, about ANY Plichta, from ANY
        place, at ANY time in history.