Grisak PDF

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2004
      Just wanted to thank Judy Michutka for posting the
      link to the Grisak PDF -- I'm about 1/2 way through
      the diary and wow, I sure have learned a lot -- even
      made some cool correlations that I've always wondered
      about -- Mr. Grisak writes so well -- I'm not sure if
      his children helped to make it more readable, but I'm
      imaginging not, that it is from his mouth -- and
      enjoying it immensely. Again, thanks Judy.

      One of the coolest things is all the kneeling . . .
      especially in the school . . . I have two cousins who
      recently divulged to me that their mother used to use
      kneeling as punishment -- only on kosher salt -- not
      sure if I've ever mentioned this before, but if anyone
      else has heard of it, it will make much more sense
      once you read Mr. Grisak's diary.

      Caye

      http://vote.yahoo.com