[S-R] Therese Heider

  • James McGrath
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2004
      Bonnie, I think I may have missed a posting at some
      point since I didn't get the precise connection. But I
      do have a Therese Heider in my family tree (the sister
      of my great-great-grandmother), and so your mention of
      that name caught my eye. Therese married Ferencz
      (Frank) Jaskocy and settled in the U.S. It is probably
      not the same person you were talking about, but there
      may be a connection of some sort nevertheless. Let me
      know more, and I'll gladly do the same!

      Best wishes,

      James

      --- Bonnie Richards <richardsi001@...>
      wrote:

      > Ohhhh! I am so jealous!!!
      >
      > Hi Vladi,
      >
      > We lived in Albuquerque for 13 years, our sons
      > Benjamin and Michael were
      > born there. I love the Fall in ABQ. My cousin
      > still lives there. The rest
      > are gone.
      >
      > I want to know if you are travelling to any
      > particular area. Or can you get
      > data from the archival sources? Which would you
      > rather do for me? The
      > Lehocz, Ungvar bunch or Tes, Veszprem? They are
      > both driving me crazy.
      >
      > I still would like to know what happened to the
      > gggrandmother, "Mrs.
      > Hohenberger" who was living with her son Jozsef
      > Magashegyi and Theresa
      > Heider in 1912. She and her husband might provide a
      > clue as to where they
      > came from in Austria or Germany. We believe they
      > changed their name from
      > HOHENBERGER to MAGASHEGYI, unofficially around
      > 1860's. I have some data on
      > the children. What can I send that is peripheral
      > oral history and hard data
      > that will help you?
      >
      > Maybe I can talk Kent into a New Mexico trip and we
      > can meet! I would like
      > to leave the islands for a little jaunt. He has had
      > three trips this year
      > already, and I've been home with aging and ailing
      > parents. Wanderlust is
      > creeping in.
      >
      > Warm regards,
      > Bonnie (Valerie Richards)
      > Hauula, Hawaii

      =====
      Dr. James F. McGrath
      Department of Philosophy and Religion
      Butler University, 4600 Sunset Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46208
      E-mail: jfmcgrat@...
      Web page: http://blue.butler.edu/~jfmcgrat/
      http://vote.yahoo.com