Re: [S-R] Peasant life 100 years ago.

  • bonjovi@wcoil.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 11, 2004
      You are indeed putting your messages out to cyber space as you are allowing everyone to see how you two conduct your 'business'. I am assuming you are both adults, and that you are both aware of what this site is about. We are mostly viewed as a very helpful, friendly site. However, I am afraid that opinion is being changed each time you two 'debate'. May I suggest that if you want to continue your discussion with those types of words that are unsuitable to the rest of us, that you do it privately to each others address. I think you both should be sent to bed without any supper. Cauti

      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 12, 2004
        Thank you , it looks like that I am not alone in this case,

        thanks again,

        Vladi

        I don't think I will be responding to anymore of Mr. Brna's rubbish again.

      • bemimitwo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 12, 2004
          VLADI
          i think his first intentions were good at heart but i also think he was not
          thinking about copy laws and how much trouble he could get in too!
          i too read what he said in both e-mails and dont think i misunderstood the
          flip flop statement !
          have a good day any way.

        • Vladimir Linder
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 12, 2004
            Thanks, he really doesn't understand that this news groups are open game
            for lawyers as well. We all copy tapes, CD, you name it and we do it and we
            all break the law every day, but we don't go openly to advertise it. He
            could have posted something and then ask people to contact him private and
            that is all, and he would be safe. Well he didn't get it.

            Vladi

            At 08:55 AM 9/12/2004, you wrote:
            >VLADI
            >i think his first intentions were good at heart but i also think he was not
            >thinking about copy laws and how much trouble he could get in too!
            >i too read what he said in both e-mails and dont think i misunderstood the
            >flip flop statement !
            >have a good day any way.

            >To unsubscribe from this group, go to
            ><http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS>http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            ><http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129l7ahns/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705040837:HM/EXP=1095090940/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com>
            >2b2103.jpg
            >
            >2b2127.jpg

            > *
            > <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>SLOVAK-ROOTS-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > *

          • Nick Holcz
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 13, 2004
              Come on Girls knock it off

              Nick
              At 11:29 PM 12/09/2004, you wrote:
> [...]
              > >/
              > > >

              > > >http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129p4iear/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
              > > >
              > > >D=groups/S=1705040837:HM/EXP=1095009482/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt

              > ><<<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>ht
              > tp://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>Yah
              > >oo!

              > ><<http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS>http://www.yahoogroups.co
              > m/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS>http://www.yahoogroups.com
              > >/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS

              > > ><<http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS>http://www.yahoogroups.co
              > > m/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS>http://www.yahoogroups.co
              > >m/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS

              > > ><<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129sdc405/M=295196.4901138.6071305.300117
              > 6/ > >http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129sdc405/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
              > >D=groups/S=1705040837:HM/EXP=1095022033/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http

            • Andrea Vangor
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 13, 2004
                Come on Girls knock it off

                Now isn't that just like a man! :-)

                I found a killer site for fact junkies re social classes in Old Hungary:

                http://www.liv.ac.uk/history/research/cee_pdfs/WP01v2.pdf

                Available also in html.
              • R D Gale
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 13, 2004
                  Mr. Brna - I would be interested in this videotape - How would I obtain it? What is the cost?
                  RDGale
                  rdgale_ink@...

                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 13, 2004
                    good info at this website, Andrea. read it this morning before work.
                    thanks.
                    noreen

                  • Andrea Vangor
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 13, 2004
                      You are very welcome, and thanks for telling me.