Re: RE: [S-R] Military Conscription & Life in Slovakia

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2004
      I actually had nothing to do with it other than to reference it. It was suggested reading by another person seveal years ago. Then one researcher went to the FHC and copied it, scanned it and posted it to the web. It's not part of an integrated web site, just a "stand-alone" document. I've linked to it from my site. I suggest you save a copy of the entire document to your local PC, in case it goes away some day.

      Not everyone can write as well as Mr. Grisak; we are fortunate that his talents included writing and a clear understanding of history; his knack for putting daily living into the context of time is unparallelled. It's unfortunate that interest in this topic will always be limited. Pass it on to others!

      Happy Reading,
      Bill