RE: [S-R] Military Conscription

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9 6:26 AM
      Bill, this autobiography is absolutely priceless, and how wonderful of you
      to share it with all of us. For those of you who haven't yet looked at it,
      it contains far more than information about military conscription, but what
      it was like to grow up in a peasant household. I have been preaching for
      some time the importance of understanding the lives of the people who lived
      history, not names and dates. This autobiography is an eloquent example of
      that.

      This book-length work is so full of wonderful details that it will take
      quite some time to get through it all, but is something which I greatly look
      forward to. (I've made it only to page 29 so far.)

      This needs to be in a place that can afford it wider readership than just
      members of this list. It is a true treasure.

      Janet