Ancestry.com lookup request

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
      Looking for a favor.

      If you have paid access to Ancestry.com's "Historical Newspapers Collection" and wouldn't mind doing a lookup for me, could you contact me privately?

      Thanks,
      Bill T.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2004
        I have my answer. Thanks to all who responded.
        Bill

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2004
          Thanks to everyone who responded, I have my answer. One Ancestry subscriber
          checked for me and found nothing. Apparently the Ancestry data is flawed -
          the first and last names Ancestry.com alerted me to in it's newspaper
          database were not even together - free form association, I guess. Saved
          $50.
          Gratefully,
          Bill