Re: [S-R] Virosztek

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2004
      Dear John,
      You will have to disclose your dates. Based on dates one can then see, what would be the way to go.
      You will find no obituaries here.
      Best regards,
      Vladimir Bohinc
      Professional Genealogist
      KONEKTA s.r.o., Dukelska 11, 915 01 Nove Mesto n.V., Slovak Republic
      Tel/Fax; xx421 32 7710 375
      e-mail: konekta@...
      web page: www.konekta.sk