Re: KRISKO

  • Dan Kisha
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 1999
      Jackie:

      It is definitely the side of the mountain.

      Yes, you should.

      Dan Kisha
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 1999
        There were Slovak families in Rockland County, NY and nearby by the name of
        Kurisko. Do you think that originally it was the same name? Regina Haring
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 4, 1999
          Hello, all you KRISKO researchers. There seem to be several of us.

          If you want to compare your family with mine, check out this part of my web
          page: http://www.personal.psu.edu/axd2/JanPlacko.html

          All of my Kriskos are from Brezova pod Bradlom, Nitra.

          Anabeth Dollins
          axd2@...