Re: [S-R] To Slovakia in September

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2004
      Mike -- I'd be interested in seeing photographs of the
      area once you return. My grandmother's family is from
      the southeast.

      Thanks,
      Caye

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush
    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2004
        Dear Caye,
        I have pictures from two previous trips in '01 and '02. Is there a particular area you are interested in? If you know the particular town your grandmother's family is from and I get near it I am willing to take some photographs.
        Mike