Place Names

  • mmbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2000
      Would you check Vondrisel. I know it is currently Nalepkovo. Were there
      other names between the two?

      Thanks for your offer and your time.
      Cheryl
    • Al Stoffa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2000
        Cheryl,

        Nalepkovo
        1773 Vogendrisel, Vogendriszel, Wagendrisel, Wogendisin
        1786 Wagendrussl
        1808 Vagendriszel, Wagendrussel, Wohdrysel
        1863 Wagendrussel
        1873-1877 Vagendrussel
        1882-1913 Mereny
        1920 Vondrisel