Re: [S-R] Interesting OT [well, sort of OT] Question?

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2004
      At 11:33 AM 25/08/2004, you wrote:
      >At 08:12 PM 8/24/2004 -0400, you wrote:
      > >my grandmother kept hers in the freezer!
      >
      >I guess that's where they got the term "cold cash".
      >
      >John M

      Or hard cash
      Nick
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2004
        Never any cold or hard cash -- that was probably in
        mom's "tabu" drawer, never figured that one out -- but
        the jar only held keys and little bits of notes with
        numbers (account numbers).

        Caye

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25, 2004
          Now that's COOL!!! I guess if fridge is good, freezer
          is better. This is funny.

          Caye

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail