Interesting OT [well, sort of OT] Question?

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      My slovak cousin and I were reminiscing recently when
      I mentioned something that caused her jaw to bang on
      the floor. I mentioned the little empty olive jar in
      the very back of the refridgerator. (Probably akin to
      the shoebox on the shelf in the closet, actually.)

      Does anyone else remember keeping some valuables [lock
      box keys, account numbers, etc.] in an empty jar in
      the fridge? My mom did it, her mom did it and so did
      my cousin's mom and gram -- just curious, does anyone
      else remember this?

      Of course she said good thing we weren't ever robbed,
      as surely a Slovak burgler would first look in the
      fridge.

      Caye

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail