RE: Ethnography was RE: [S-R] Re: 1869 Hungarian census

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 7, 2004
      Janet:

      We have sold the Slovak Family Traditions book in the past and although
      only a small part is in English and the photos are sepia only, it is well
      worth it.

      You will enjoy it.

      Greg Kopchak

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 6, 2004
        Janet,
        I'm going to order a copy of "Proper Peasants." Thanks for your suggestion.
        Bill

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 6, 2004
          Bill and Janet,
          where can one order a copy of "Proper Peasants"? I could not find anything.
          thanks,
          Noreen

        • Janet Kozlay
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 6, 2004
            Dear Noreen,

            There are 33 copies of it at www.abebooks.com, starting at $12.00.

            Janet

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 6, 2004
              That's where I'm heading. I've probably purchased over 40 books via the
              abebooks network. Best thing that's happened to out of print book
              distribution in decades....

            • nhasior@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 6, 2004
                Janet,