RE: [S-R] Re: 1869 Hungarian census

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 7, 2004
      Thanks for providing the information. I became extremely irritated with the
      Expatriate Bookshop. It took so long for my book to arrive, I accused them
      of throwing it into the ocean and hoping it would make it to our shores some
      day. And that was after a $17.00 shipping charge. Janet

      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 12, 2006
        Trencin Census did not survive. Therefore it could not be filmed.
        Vladimir