Gardiner book

  • Maura Petzolt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2000
      I picked up the latest issue of _Heritage Quest_ magazine at B&N today,
      and found this item on page 91.....

      "German Towns in Slovakia and Upper Hungary" by Dr. Duncan B. Gardiner.
      You will find it in libraries or you can order it from:
      The Family Historian
      12961 Lake Ave.
      Lakewood OH 44107 "

      You'll remember I wrote the other day that I was told this book was out
      of print, but that you could order it on FHC film # 1183659

      I have no idea if this company really has the book, or how much it is.
      If anyone knows, please let us know.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • Ron Matviyak
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2000
        Here is one price from bibliofind:
        Gardiner, Duncan B.: German Towns in Slovakia & Upper Hungary. A
        Genealogical Gazetteer. ; Lakewood:: 1988. 1st ed., quarto, paper
        wrappers, fine
        , genealogy, Germany, Hungary (UR#:ZB119219) Offered for sale
        by John T.
        Zubal, Inc. at US$55.00

        Ron