RE: [S-R] Eureka!!

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2004
      Actually, Bill, it is a 2nd cousin, our grandmothers
      were sisters -- my Matushka suggested I write to local
      government and list the names/dates/what I knew for
      fact -- which was pretty little -- including
      misspellings -- however, the Mayor of either Kosice or
      Trebisov -- not sure which, maybe even both --
      forwarded my letter to the universities and asked for
      a student who could translate English to research my
      request. Voila -- months (literally, at least 8
      months later) -- I'm in communicado -- albeit slow and
      broken, it's true and amazing. Thanks again to the
      group -- and I'll keep the positive flowing as much as
      I can.

      Caye

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail