Accented Characters don't work on Yahoogroups

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2004
      The accented characters are not making it through the yahoogroups mailer.
      They are either translated to hexidecimal or ascii keystroke sequence. In
      short, it looks ugly and is very difficult and sometimes impossible to read.

      It would be simpler (though less accurate of course) and exceedingly more
      readable if you just used the unaccented characters.

      Thanks for understanding!

      Bill Tarkulich

      p.s., I have (and use) every foreign character set known in Eastern Europe
      installed on my machine. When garbage comes out of Yahoogroups, even the
      character sets don't help!