Re: SS #

  • JK
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2000
      No argument at all John, many get confused with the "A" designation for SS
      Numbers and confuse this with todays Medicare identifications. For the
      research of ancestors, its a telling clue on a death or any other
      certificate with a Social Security number that an ancestor may not have been
      naturalized at the time of application.

      Best Regards,
      Joy K