SIDLIK surname research

  • Joe zima
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2004
      Dear friends,

      I am researching the SIDLIK surname and need help. My grandfather Pavel SIDLIK (1872-1938) came to Ford City Pennsylvania in 1905 from the village of Rohoznik near Malacky in Bratislava County. He lived with a RECNY uncle who was also from Rohoznik. Around 1912 my grandfather Pavel relocated to Chicago.

      I would love hearing from anyone who knows anything about the SIDLIK surname. Or if you have run across the SIDLIK surname in other parts of Slovakia, I would appreciate that info as well.

      THANKS!

      Joe Zima