STUJBER and HRICA surnames

  • Lenora Mulock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2004
      Hello again
      Here is what I know. Both families went to Wisconsin. On a ship list for HRICA there is a Jan KRICA that could be a possiblity.

      On the passenger list for Maria Stujber it says she arrived July 23 1910 in th
      port of New York and she was going to join an uncle, Victor Lidjak (someone told me it was Sojak) of 1113 8th
      St. Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Her nationality (Country of which citizen or subject) was hungarian and race or people was Slovenian____.
      Her place of birth was Ujhalu, Austria.